Monday, November 16, 2015

Crazy for Christmas - Wonderland Wishes

Happy Monday!  Today's card is another of the cards from my Crazy for Christmas class.  This one is "CASE"d from page 22 of the Holiday Catalog.  Here's how my sample version turned out:



I had a few kits left after class and decided to play around some more, and here are some of the other cards I created:







I noticed that my Mossy Meadow ink pad is getting lighter as I do these cards, and I really like the lighter color . . . so now the dilemma is to reink the pad or not?  

Here are the supplies used in case you'd like to create some of these cards yourself:



Wonderland is one of the stamps on the Holiday Catalog retiring list, just released today -- to see what else is on it click here.  The retiring products are only available while supplies last, so be sure to get your favorites before they are gone here.



Thanks so much for visiting!

- Michelle

No comments: