Monday, November 23, 2015

Online Extravaganza and Pumpkin Pie!


\

Stampin' Up!'s Online Extravaganza kicks off today!!!  There are lots of great deals as part of it, including some items on Flash Sale today only.  You can shop the Online Extravaganza by clicking here.

Since Thanksgiving is quickly approaching for those of us here in United States, I thought I'd share a fun treat box I created for a swap with my friend Marlene (actually a couple months ago now!  Whoops!  Time flies!!!)   It is a pumpkin pie fashioned out of some Pumpkin Pie card stock with the Cutie Pie Thinlits!  Didn't it turn out cute?! 



The whipped topping is made out of creped filter paper flowers:


And I finished it off with a cute tag, tied on with some Baker's Twine:




Hope you are having a fun Monday!  Thanks so much for visiting my blog!

- Michelle

Supplies for Pumpkin Pie box:

No comments: