Saturday, December 26, 2015

Christmas Treat Boxes

Hi Everyone!  Hope you had a wonderful Christmas day!  Since it is Boxing Day in some places today, I thought it would be fun to share some Christmas boxes I'd given or received this year.

First is a double fry box I made, following Patty Bennett's instructions, but decorated for Christmas instead of Halloween.  I used the Snow Place stamp set and coordinating dies and the paper in the background is from the Home for Christmas Designer Series Paper:







These are a bit hard to see in the photo, but they are Tag a Bag gift boxes, I added some designer series paper around the sides, filled with homemade fudge, and tied with pretty ribbon (either the Very Vanilla 1-1/4" Ribbon or Gold Satin Ribbon):



The next boxes are obviously not homemade (though the cookies inside them are), but I did create the snowflake tags, using the Flurry of Wishes stamp set, with the image stamped in Lost Lagoon onto Sahara Sand circles.  I used a retired embellishment in the middle (from last year's Holiday Catalog, although the Winter Wonderland Embellishments from this year would have been pretty, too):


And, these are some adorable treat boxes I received from my friend Joyce Costello:



Don't you love all the sweet details she added!

Thanks so much for visiting!

- Michelle

P.S.  Don't forget the Year-End Clearance Sale is going on now!  You can check out the deals in my online store here.

No comments: