Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Simply Snowflake Shaker and Thank You Cards

Hi Everyone!  A quick post today, to share with you some cards I made using pieces from my Simply Snowflake Paper Pumpkin kits (originally from November 2014, though refill kits had been available until recently).  

I was able to make some shaker cards using the sheets left after punching out snowflakes.  I simply attached window sheet directly behind the snowflake paper, then added strips of dimensionals around the edges of the window sheet, and filled the window with some snow-like beads I had left from the To You and Yours Shaker Card Kit (hard to see in the first card with the Glimmer Paper background, but more visible on the Silver Foil background in the card below that):




The silver foil snowflakes came from the kit, as did the "Merry Christmas" image, which I stamped in Lost Lagoon ink on a piece of Whisper White card stock, cropped with the Washi Label Punch.

I also created some thank you cards, and used the image from the All Shook Up Paper Pumpkin kit (from December 2014) for my greetings:






Behind the snowflake windows is a layer of either White or Silver Glimmer Paper.  The silver Washi tape came in the Simply Snowflake kit, while the Lost Lagoon tape is from the All is Calm Washi Tape (retired).


Being able to purchase past kits like these is one of the perks of being a Paper Pumpkin subscriber.  You can see which past kits are currently available here.  If you aren't already a Paper Pumpkin subscriber and would like to learn more or sign up, be sure to click here to go to my Paper Pumpkin website.  

Thanks so much for visiting my blog!

- Michelle

No comments: