Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Number of Years Meets Timeless Elegance

The Timeless Elegance Designer Paper in the 2015-16 Annual Catalog is so gorgeous, and I finally cut into mine and had fun coloring it to create this card, which also uses the new Number of Years Stamp Set and coordinating framelits:


To color the roses, I just sponged on a bit of So Saffron and Calypso Coral.  I also sponged a bit of Pear Pizzazz outside the flowers.  I should have taken a close up of the flower embellishment, but perhaps you can tell from the photo, it was a bit rainy out when I took these, so I had to work quickly!  Anyway, the flower is created with the new Botanical Builder Framelits dies and some papers I had dyed a while back.

I also dressed up the inside of the card, using images from the Number of Years stamp set:



Thanks so much for visiting my blog!

- Michelle


Here are the supplies in case you would like to purchase any for your own creations:



No comments: