Saturday, January 23, 2016

Occasions and Sale-a-Bration Party Samples

Tomorrow afternoon is my open-house style Occasions and Sale-a-Bration Party, and I have two fun make and takes for those who come!  Here they are:


The "Just for you" card is straight from page 5 of the Sale-a-Bration brochure (well, except I couldn't resist add some Gold Wink of Stella detailing in the flower centers and a couple other places, a little hard to see in the photo):


And, for this valentine card made with the Bloomin' Love stamp set, I drew inspiration from the layout of the Mother's Day card on page 36 of the Occasions Catalog:


There are some Gold Wink of Stella details on this one, too.   It really sparkles in person!

Hope to see you soon!  (You can find more details about my open house here).

Thanks for visiting my blog!

- Michelle

Supplies for these cards:

Supply List
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: