Sunday, February 28, 2016

Hoppy Little Baby Card and Tags

Hi everyone!  Hope you are having a great weekend!  

Popping in to share a baby card and tags I made for a dear friend who just had another sweet little girl.   I've been wanting to use the Made with Love stamp set for a while, and this was the perfect opportunity!  I chose the cute little bunny because it actually coordinated with my gift.  Here's how the card turned out:




I decided that the bunny didn't look happy enough, though, so used my Black Stampin' Write Marker to give her  bigger grin:



There is a subtle stamped background on the Blushing Bride layer -- I stamped words and flowers from the Made with Love set in Blushing Bride to create that.  The strip of designer paper is from the Birthday Bouquet Designer Series Paper.  And, the flowers are made with the Petite Petals Bundle (stamped in Hello Honey), except for the smallest, which is made with the Circle of Spring Stamp Set, and die cut with the Wonderful Wreath Framelits.

The bunny's tag shaped background and Mossy Meadow tag layer beneath that were die cut with the Tags & Labels Framelits Dies.

I couldn't resist stamping the back with images from the Made with Love set, too:


And, here's the inside:


Here are little coordinating tags I created using the Tag a Bag Accessory Kit to go on the gifts I sent with the card (apologies for the bad lighting in the photo!):



I'm thinking it would be fun to use that bunny to create some cute cards for Spring and Easter as well.  How about you?

Thanks so much for visiting my blog!

- Michelle

No comments: