Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Paper Pumpkin Cute Conversations Projects

Hi!  A few more Valentine's to share today!  These are projects I created using the January 2016 Paper Pumpkin kit -- Cute Conversations. 

First, a few treat bags, which I dressed up with stamps and embellishments from the kit, plus some flowers I punched out of the leftover paper from the kit, using the Petite Petals Punch and flower from the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack:

\

Then, inspired by cards I'd seen on Pinterest and the Facebook Paper Pumpkin Fan Club group, I used pieces from the kit, plus Botanical Builder flowers, and either card stock or Wildflower Fields Designer Series Paper backgrounds to create these cards:











If you aren't already a Paper Pumpkin subscriber and would like to learn more or sign up, be sure to click here to go to my Paper Pumpkin website!  And, don't forget that during Sale-a-Bration, there is a special on the 3-month subscription -- it's only $55, plus you get to choose a free Sale-a-Bration item!!!

Thanks so much for visiting my blog!


- Michelle 

No comments: