Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Valentine's for My Sweeties

Happy Tuesday!  I'm still trying to catch up on sharing my Valentine's projects!  Here are some cards I created for my boys.  I happened to have two kits left from my Spirit Night projects (you can see the original design here), and put those together into special cards for my boys:



Then, I wanted to use the Beautiful Ride set to make a special card for Greg, and here's how that turned out:


I sponged the background, and colored the bug and couple with my Blendabilities.  Fairly clean and simple, but was pleased with how it turned out!

The big news from Stampin' Up! today is that there are three new items available for Sale-a-Bration! You can see those here.  Which is your favorite?  I love the Metallic Glitter Tape and can't wait to play with that, but also think both stamp sets are wonderful, too!!!  Want them all!!!  How about you?

Thanks so much for visiting!

- Michelle

Supply List
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: