Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Bringing Birthdays Back Balloon Spin Off Card

Happy Tuesday!  Hope you are having a great day!  I'm enjoying a bit of sunshine and was actually able to hike one of my favorite trails this morning, though it was super-muddy, which made it a bit more of an adventure than planned!

While working on cards for last Sunday's Bringing Birthdays Back Class, I was having so much fun playing with the Balloon Celebration set, that I decided to create this clean and simple card with my own balloon bouquet:



I used Rich Razzleberry, Hello Honey, and Calypso Coral inks, and stamped off to achieve different levels of color and a more transparent look for some of the balloons.  The card stock is Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry, and Hello Honey.  You can see the card I was making for class with this same color combo in this post.  

Thanks so much for visiting my blog!

- Michelle

Oh, and there are new weekly deals up -- you can check those out in my online store here.


No comments: