Saturday, March 12, 2016

Final Card for Bringing Birthdays Back Class

Hi!  Hope you are having a wonderful Saturday!  The boys have baseball today, so I've been over to the fields for picture day, and then will be hopefully taking pictures at their games this afternoon (excited to be able to see my teen umping at his second game!)  Fingers crossed the weather cooperates . . . and the rain holds off until the games are over! 

Anyway, here is a card I whipped up today for tomorrow's Bringing Birthdays Back Class!  Just got my It's My Party Designer Series Paper Stack yesterday, so that's why it took me until now to get the sample created!  It's CASED from the sample in the middle of page 6 of the Occasions Catalog . . . so if it looks familiar, that's why!  



So fast and easy to use the Party Pop-Up Dies to create the inside:
\

And, the box that came yesterday also had my #imbringingbirthdaysback stamp in it!  So, we'll be able to use that at the class, too!  So excited!!!!



Thanks so much for visiting my blog!  Hope you have a great day!

- Michelle

No comments: