Friday, March 4, 2016

Hello Sunshine Paper Pumpkin Kit Cards

Hello!  Hope you are having a great day!  Today I have a set of cards to share with you that I created using the February 2016 Paper Pumpkin kit, Hello Sunshine.  This kit contains 9 card bases with embellishments and other pieces to finish them (plus some extras!), cute coordinating envelopes, an ink spot, and an adorable stamp set (which I've been using for other projects, too . . . more on that in upcoming blog posts!)  So, without further ado, onto the cards!

Here are the first of the three designs.  I made the first card following the kit's instructions pretty closely (except I did sponge around the greeting piece with Pool Party), and then the next two I changed up slightly:




For the next set of designs, I made one thinking of you card and two birthday cards.  (The birthday cards looked pretty identical, so I'm only including a photo of one).
 


And, here's the third set (again, I stayed close to the instructions with these, and again only showing pictures of two because I made two of the happy birthday card):



After finishing the card fronts, I decided to keep creating!  Using the stamps that came with the kit, I decorated the insides of my cards (ink colors used are Blackberry Bliss, Calypso Coral, and Pool Party, to coordinate with the colors on the card fronts):


And, I even finished off the back (the Paper Pumpkin stamps are from a special set I was able to buy at Stampin' Up!'s Convention last summer):


Isn't that a fun kit?!  There's still time to sign up for this month's kit, which will be extra special since this month Paper Pumpkin turns 3!!  There's a special box and possibly something special inside, too!   I can't wait to get mine!!!  How about you?  Be sure to sign up before March 10th, so you don't miss out!

If you aren't already a Paper Pumpkin subscriber and would like to learn more or sign up, be sure to click here to go to my Paper Pumpkin website!  And, don't forget that during Sale-a-Bration, there is a special on the 3-month subscription -- it's only $55, plus you get to choose a free Sale-a-Bration item!!!

Thanks so much for visiting my blog!


- Michelle 

No comments: