Tuesday, March 29, 2016

More Photos from the Hostess Appreciation Tea

Hi, everyone!  One last post about hostess tea, with a few more photos I wanted to share.  First, here are some of the displays and goodies that were out for everyone to sample:





Some photos of the lovely ladies who joined me for the party:





 I've already shown you one of the make and takes, but here's the second one -- a tea cup tag, with tea cups die cut using the Cups & Kettles Framelit dies, and a selection of stamps to decorate the tea cup.  I used the Flowering Fields Sale-a-Bration set, Timeless Textures, and Nice Cuppa stamp sets to decorate my sample:


And, here is my quickly snapped photo of the beautiful tags that were designed by my friends (apologies that it isn't a better photo!):



In addition to the Curvy Keepsakes Favor Boxes, I also created these scissors charms as favors for my guests.  The charms were inspired by a project I'd seen in our demonstrator magazine (Stampin' Success, which is a wonderful resource, filled with great projects and business training for demonstrators!), and I made the tags to go with them, using the kettle from the  Cups & Kettles Framelit dies, cut out of the Birthday Bouquet Designer Paper.  The stamps are from the February Paper Pumpkin kit and Love You Sew set:






Whew!  Lots of photos and lots of fun!  The hostess appreciation tea is one of my favorite events -- you probably could tell that!  Hope you can join me for the next one!  

Thanks for visiting my blog!

- Michelle

No comments: