Thursday, March 31, 2016

Sneaking in a Last-Minute End of Sale-a-Bration Post

If you are like me, you are kind of wondering where the time went during Sale-a-Bration 2016?  How can we be in the final minutes already?  But, alas we are!  In fact, I think I'm racing the clock to post this before it ends, so better make it quick!  ;)

I wanted to share with you this beautiful card that I received from my sweet and very talented friend Connie M.:



Connie's card features the Flowering Fields stamps and designer paper, which have certainly been favorites for me this Sale-a-Bration (and I still will be using after it officially ends).  The thank you is from Tin of Cards.

Hope you were able to get everything on your wish list during Sale-a-Bration . . . if not, you still might have a minute or two to rush over and do that!  ;)

Thanks for visiting my blog!

- Michelle

No comments: