Thursday, April 21, 2016

A Nice Cuppa Flowers for Mom

Hi!  Happy Thursday!  Today's card is another sample for my Choose Your Own Adventure Card Class coming up this Sunday!  (You can find more information about the class here, and there's still room in it, so if you'd like to sign up, please email me or leave a comment on this post.)

This card was inspired by a couple of cards I found on Pinterest, especially this one by Leonie Shroder and this one from Stampingwithloll.  I used three stamp sets to create my version -- A Nice Cuppa, Petite Petals, and Summer Silhouettes.  A Nice Cuppa and Summer Silhouettes are both on the retiring list, and I am sad to see them go!!!  

Here's how my version of the card turned out:



Again, I designed it with the idea that it would make a great Mother's Day card, but if you change the sentiment, you could have a fun birthday or thank you card, or even a cheery get well or thinking of you . . . lots of possibilities!  What do you think?

Thanks so much for visiting!

- Michelle

No comments: