Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Celebrate Everything Card Sneak Peek

Hi, everyone!  Hope you are having a great Wednesday!  I have a quick post today to give you a sneak peek of a card I've been working on for a swap with my SUper Friends demonstrator group tomorrow.  Here it is:



This is just one piece for the card . . . I'll show you the finished card after we've done our swap tomorrow!  I used the Celebrate Everything set, which was the beautiful bonus stamp set that came with this month's Paper Pumpkin, to create this piece.  You might see a bit of rock and roll technique on the largest flower (inked first in Calypso Coral, then rolled the edges in Watermelon Wonder).  I got the intense color by stamping a second time over it with the stamp inked just in Calypso Coral.  Then, I stamped the smaller flower in the center with Watermelon Wonder ink.  The rest of the smaller flowers are stamped in either Calypso Coral or Blushing Bride.  The flower centers are all Crushed Curry, and the leaves are stamped in Mint Macaron.  So fun to play with this new set!  I'm looking forward to doing some more stamping with it soon!

Thanks so much for visiting my blog!

- Michelle

No comments: