Sunday, April 24, 2016

From Land to Sea Happy Birthday

Hi!  Hope you had a wonderful weekend!  I had a good one -- good time with family, and really enjoyed the time with friends at today's card class!  Speaking of which, I still have one more card to share with you from that, and here it is:



For this card, I used images from the retiring By the Tide stamp set on the Lost Lagoon background, then a strip of the Going Places Designer Paper with the greeting, which is from the Guy Greetings stamp set.  The turtle is from the From Land to Sea stamp set, and is on a circle of Going Places Designer Paper, which is stamped with the coral image from By the Tide, and layered on a Mossy Meadow circle.

This card was inspired by this beautiful card by Amy K., which I saw on Pinterest.  I especially loved her background and the way she used the Going Places paper with the turtle . . . such a wonderful combination!  And, again, a design that serves well for many different occasions (birthday, Father's Day, thanks, and more!)

So, which was your favorite of the five cards from my class (you can see one here, and in my previous 4 posts)?  How would you like to get one of these in the mail from me?  Please leave me a comment below letting me know which card you liked best before next Saturday (4/30/16), and I'll randomly select someone (or two) to receive one of these cards from me!

Thanks so much for visiting my blog!

- Michelle

No comments: