Saturday, April 23, 2016

Love Knows No Distance Card


Hope you are having a great weekend!  I'm looking forward to cheering on my boys at baseball this afternoon (Greg's coaching, Dan's umpiring, and Timothy is still sidelined as his arm heals, but having fun supporting and cheering on his team!)

For the past few days, I have been sharing photos of the cards we'll be making in my Choose Your Own Adventure Card Class this Sunday.  And, I have another one of those to share with you today.  This one is another masculine card, and is made with the World Traveler Embossing Folder, Going Global stamp set, and a banner with a design from the Going Places Designer Series Paper:



Again, this card is well-suited for many occasions -- I had Father's Day in mind when I chose the greeting, but this greeting could be used for other occasions, or of course, you could stamp an entirely different greeting on the compass.

Hope you can come join the fun at class tomorrow.  Please click here for more information.

Thanks for visiting my blog!

- Michelle

No comments: