Tuesday, April 12, 2016

March Paper Pumpkin -- Pocketful of Cheer

It's always a happy mail day when there's a Paper Pumpkin in the mailbox, and last month was extra special -- a Bermuda Bay colored box -- to celebrate Paper Pumpkin's third birthday!  


When I opened my box, here's what I discovered -- the kit, plus a flyer announcing another cause for celebration -- the shipping of the one millionth Paper Pumpkin kit!  Who knows, might have been mine?!  ;)  The flyer also announced another surprise -- a special, bonus stamp set in the April kit!!!  



My April kit just shipped today, and I can't wait to see what's inside!!!  Hopefully it will get here quickly!  In the meantime, I can show you some of the creations I've made so far with last month's kit.  First up are four small gift card envelopes I created, staying pretty close to the directions:






I also created a couple of the full-size cards according to the kit's directions (or pretty close):



And, here's one of the cute envelopes with a gift pocket, assembled according to the kit's directions (I decided to cut up the rest and use as designer paper for a bunch cards!  Still need to finish those, though.)


And, here are some alternate card ideas I designed with materials from the kit.  The first two use some Delicate Details Lace Tape and Bermuda Bay striped washi from my stash of retired goodies (went so well with the kit, I couldn't resist using it!):


 
This one is super clean and simple, using a stamp from the Tin of Cards set, and the stickers for holding the full-size envelope in the kit together:



I'm looking forward to having some time soon to play around with my remaining supplies from the kit and create even more alternate designs.  I also liked this kit so much, I bought a refill kit -- one of the perks of being a Paper Pumpkin subscriber!!!  If you aren't already a Paper Pumpkin subscriber and would like to learn more or sign up, be sure to click here to go to my Paper Pumpkin website! 

Thanks so much for visiting my blog!

- Michelle

No comments: