Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Projects from Judy's Open House

Hello!  Hope your week is off to a great start!  Today I have some fabulous projects to share with you that I created at my amazingly talented friend and newest team member Judy-Ann's first open house as a demonstrator!  First is a card Judy designed using the Number of Years Bundle, and this card is even more fabulous in person (apologies because my photography just doesn't do things justice, but I keep trying!):


I love the polka dots on this card (embossed in the background with the Polka Dot Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, and stamped with the Gorgeous Grunge set onto the paper from which we cut the numbers).  The bow is a fun touch, too -- we used the Bow Builder Punch to create it.

We also made a fun tag, inspired by the beautiful tags on page 73 of the 2015-2016 Idea Book and Catalog:



The butterfly from the Watercolor Wings set is stamped on the tag in Blushing Bride ink, and then I added a die cut vellum butterfly over it, which I had sponged with a hint of Calypso Coral.  The "my friend" (from the And Many More set) is stamped in Blushing Bride.  The top of the tag is cropped with the Ornate Tag Topper Punch.  I still need to put some twine in it.

Thanks so much, Judy-Ann, for letting me come make these projects!  Love them.

And, thank you for visiting my blog!  Hope you like these projects, too!

- Michelle

No comments: