Thursday, April 14, 2016

Throwback Thursday: May 2015 Paper Pumpkin Kit - Birthday Bundle

Happy Thursday!  I guess I have Paper Pumpkin on the brain, as I wait anxiously for this month's kit and bonus stamp set (Whoo Hoo!!!) to arrive!!  So, decided it would be fun to do a sort of Throwback Thursday and finally show you the projects I created with the May 2015 Paper Pumpkin kit, Birthday Bundle.

The kit came with supplies and instructions to create four bags and six cards.  I assembled a couple of bags and a couple of cards according to the instructions.  Here are some photos of those:





Then, I decided to cut up the bags and cards, start changing things up a bit, and come up with some alternate creations!  Here are those:
















And, maybe my favorite -- some balloon shaker cards:




Thanks so much for checking these out!  If you are a Paper Pumpkin subscriber, you can still get refills for this kit, while supplies last!  Here's the link to see those in my online store.   If you aren't already a Paper Pumpkin subscriber and would like to learn more or sign up, be sure to click here to go to my Paper Pumpkin website! 

- Michelle

P.S.   SPOILER ALERT: For those like me who want to see what's coming even before it is in their mailbox, there are videos for the kit and bonus stamp set up on YouTube now. Here's the link to the kit video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hvdle-BErxE And, for the bonus stamp set: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcxXdVezH_w

No comments: