Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Time to Celebrate -- Occasions Catalog CASE

Happy Wednesday!  Hope you are having a great day!  I've been busy again with a little travel for the boys' spring break last week, trying to finish up the school's yearbook before the deadline, baseball, and other things . . . including creating cards for my class this Sunday!  Thought I'd share one of those with you today.  This one, I can't take credit for designing -- you can see something pretty similar on page 26 of the Occasions Catalog (I just turned that beautiful bag into a card!)  Here's my version:



My favorite things about this card are the gorgeous 3D flower and stamping on the designer paper -- love how the stamps and paper were designed so that they work together so beautifully!

The greeting I chose for my card comes from the stamp set from the Watercolor Wishes card kit.  In this Sunday's class, you'll be able to select from a variety of greetings -- so you can turn this into a card for birthday, graduation, Mother' Day, thanks, or more!  What would you choose?  Hope you can come join the fun.  Please click here for more information.

Thanks so much for visiting my blog!

- Michelle

No comments: