Friday, April 22, 2016

Watercoloring In the Meadow

Hi!  Happy Friday!  Just wanted to pop in here quickly and share another card from my Choose Your Own Adventure Class this weekend.  The first two cards I shared were more on the feminine side, so I wanted this one to be more masculine.  I used the In the Meadow stamp set from the Occasions Catalog, with a bit of masking and then some watercoloring on Shimmery White Card Stock:



I also finally cut into my corrugated paper.  Really like the texture it adds to this card, which is otherwise relatively clean and simple.  There's a loop of Linen Thread behind the greeting as well.

I used a greeting from the In the Meadow set ("To someone who's great to be around . . . "), but as with the other cards for this class, the design is such that this could be a great card for birthday, thanks, Father's Day, and other occasions.  What would you choose?  Hope you can come join the fun.  Please click here for more information.

Thanks so much for visiting my blog!

- Michelle

No comments: