Monday, May 23, 2016

And, a couple more Botanical Totes!

Yes, I'll admit it, I'm really stuck on making these totes right now!!!  Hope you aren't tired of seeing these creations yet!!  I had my note tote class yesterday, and wish I'd taken photos of everyone's creations at it -- each came out so wonderful and different!  I do have photos for you, though, of a couple of purses I created with the Botanical Gardens Designer Paper!  I love the summery designs in it -- they make me think of Hawaii!  This paper is retiring very soon -- if you'd like some of your own, you can buy it in my online store here (but be sure to get it before it retires on May 31st!).

Now, on to the photos!  Here's the purse I used as a sample at class (and which I've actually already given away as a gift to a sweet friend!):


And, here's a peek at the inside of the tote and the note cards I made to fill it up:


And, here's a closer view of the cards:





 And, here's the purse I created during yesterday's class:




Still need to finish the note cards to go in it!  Wonder who will get this one?

And, I don't think anyone had time to look at these yesterday because we were so busy creating, but I did update my display boards!  This one has photos of Paper Pumpkin alternate projects, cards with stamp sets that will continue into the new catalog, and samples from the amazing Watercolor Wonder card kit:


And, this board has some of my favorites made with retiring stamp sets or retiring designer papers:



Be sure to check out the retiring items here and make sure you have your favorites before they are gone!

Thanks so much for visiting my blog!

Michelle

No comments: