Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Teacher Appreciation and Farewell to the 2015-16 Annual Catalog

Last week, we celebrated teacher and staff appreciation week at my younger son's elementary school, and I enjoyed creating a couple of fun projects for that!  The first is some stamping I did on envelopes that held an invitation created by another friend.  I chose colors and images to coordinate with the invitation, and ended up using a combination of Blackberry Bliss, Flirty Flamingo and Emerald Envy -- so a combination of retiring and new In Colors!  The stamps on the envelope back are from the retiring Floral Wings Hostess set, and the image on the front is from the already retired Painted Petals set (but one of my favorites -- I'm happy to see some new floral stamp sets in the 2016-17 that have a chance at taking its place on my favorites list!)


The other project is another card tote, this time made with the retiring Schoolhouse Designer Series Paper (and apologies for the blurry first photo):


 



The greetings on the cards were created with the new Thoughtful Banners stamp set and coordinating Duet Banner Punch -- available tomorrow!!

You can see what's retiring in my online store here, and be sure to check back on June 1st to see the new catalog here!  Also, if you are local, I'm having a new catalog open house this Sunday from 2-4pm.  You can come see the fabulous new In Colors, try some of the fun new products, and pick up your catalog, if you haven't already!

Thanks so much for visiting my blog!

- Michelle



No comments: