Sunday, June 19, 2016

Foxy Friends and Butterflies . . .

I spent my mornings last week teaching Vacation Bible School to an adorable class of four year olds.  Our theme for the week was Camp Promised Land, and our class was the Butterflies.  To share the photos I took during the week with our students' families, I used my Envelope Punch Board and created envelopes, using some retired designer papers from my stash.  Part of me wished I'd gone ahead and bought the Always an Adventure bundle, since it would have been perfect with our camping theme!  However, I did have the new Foxy Friends bundle on hand, and decided to combine that with some butterflies created with the Papillon Potpourri set and coordinating punches, to decorate the envelopes.  Here's the pile of finished envelopes (21!! -- one for each student, one for my co-teacher, and one for each of our youth counselors) on my desk, waiting to be stuffed with photos:


I also used the new Layering Circle Framelits and Duet Banner Punch.  Here's a closer view of one of the envelopes:


I also created some thank you cards for our youth counselors, and decided to use Foxy Friends for that, plus the coordinating Perfect Pines Framelits:


The little butterflies were created by cutting pieces out of an orange soda can with some retired butterfly embosslits.

I hope these made the recipients smile!  And, you, too!  Thanks so much for visiting my blog!

- Michelle

No comments: