Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Many Manly Greetings Paper Pumpkin -- and New Subscriber Special!

Hi, everyone!!!  Hope you are having a great day!  Today was the last day of school for my kiddos!  Can't believe another school year is done, and now I will have a 5th grader and an 8th grader!  They are growing up too fast!

There's exciting news in the Paper Pumpkin world for those of you who haven't tried these monthly kits yet!  Stampin' Up! is having a Paper Pumpkin Flash Sale for new subscribers!  Starting at 4:00 PM (Pacific Time) on Thursday, you can get your first Paper Pumpkin kit for only $5 (be sure to click here to go to my Paper Pumpkin website, and enter the code ONEDAYDEAL when you sign up)!   You won't want to  miss this one!  Makes me wish I could be a new subscriber again, too!  Then again, I wouldn't want to have missed out on any of the past Paper Pumpkin goodness!!!

Speaking of which, here are the cards I've made (so far) with the May kit, also known as the "Many Manly Greetings" kit:











With these first cards, I didn't stray far from the kit's instructions and samples.  I'd already made my cards for Father's Day, so made all of these birthday cards -- can never have too many of those, right?!  

You may also have noticed that I had fun dressing up the insides of my cards and envelopes with the stamp set that came with the kit!  Definitely one I'll be using again on other projects!

Inspired by Pinterest, I also created this alternate card with pieces from my kit, plus a piece of the now-retired Pretty Petals Designer Series Paper, and some flowers die cut with the Botanical Builder Framelits:




I still have some more pieces left to create with, and I've seen lots of great ideas for this kit over on Pinterest!  You can check those out on my board for this kit.

While supplies last, Paper Pumpkin subscribers can get refills for this kit here.

Thanks so much for visiting my blog!

- Michelle

No comments: