Thursday, June 16, 2016

Sweet Sugarplum Birthday Wishes

Hi, everyone!  Well, school is out here, and the boys and I have been having a busy, but good week at our church's Vacation Bible School, which is why I've been a bit quiet!  All set for tomorrow now, though, so thought I'd pop in and share another of the cards I created to show off new In Colors at my new catalog open house.

This card uses Sweet Sugarplum card stock for the card base, the gorgeous new Sweet Sugarplum Ruched Ribbon, and then an ombre-ish cake, made with stamps from the Build a Birthday set, and which has Sweet Sugarplum in the middle layer (with stripes):


The cake pedestal is Elegant Eggplant, the bottom layer of the cake is stamped in Rich Razzleberry, topped with a Sweet Sugarplum layer, and then with Flirty Flamingo on top.  The banners on top of the cake are stamped in Rich Razzleberry.  I also added some dots on the background on the right side in the different colors, with the dotted stamp from the Perfectly Wrapped stamp set.  The little flower on the cake is a piece of Sweet Sugarplum, die cut with the shape from the Swirly Scribbles Framelits.  I added an Iced Rhinestone Embellishment (retired) in the flower's center, and a strip of Rhinestone Basic Jewels along the bottom of the cake.

Hope you like this!  By the way, if you haven't checked it out yet, you can see my new ribbon and embellishment shares by clicking here -- these are a great way to get a sampling of new products!!!

Thanks for visiting my blog!

- Michelle


No comments: