Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Blooms and Bliss Stepper Box

Happy Tuesday!  I have a fun project to share with you today.  This is a stepper box I created for my most recent swap with my friend Marlene!  To create this box, I followed instructions from Debbie Henderson, which you can find on her blog here.  I used Rich Razzleberry for the main portion of my box and Sweet Sugarplum for the lid and inside boxes, then decorated with the Blooms and Bliss Designer Series Paper.



The flower on top of the lid is created with Rich Razzleberry cropped with the Pansy Punch, then Blushing Bride cut with the Petite Petals Punch, and stamped with the Blooms and Wishes stamp set using Rich Razzleberry ink.  The flower center is a Metal Rimmed Pearl.  And, I tied some of the gorgeous Sweet Sugarplum Ruched Ribbon around the lid.






I should have taken a photo of the treats I placed inside!  In case you are curious, I filled it with different kinds of small wrapped chocolates (a couple wrapped Lindt truffles, or some mini Ghirardelli squares, for instance . . . ).  While I'm partial to chocolates, I think other fun ideas would be jewelry, or maybe some pretty ribbons or embellishments for crafting projects,  What other ideas do you have for this?  Please leave me a comment and let me know.

Thanks so much for visiting!

- Michelle

No comments: