Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Thoughtful Branches Christmas Shaker Card

Here's a fun, interactive Christmas card I created with the Thoughtful Branches Bundle -- love how versatile the elements in this are!!! 


For this card, I started with a Dapper Denim base.  I heat embossed some snowflakes on the front of that.  I used a piece of Thick Whisper White to create the shaker window.  First, I drew a pencil line onto the White card stock around the inside of the Layering Circle Framelit I wanted to use to create the window.  Then, I stamped the trees.  I fussy cut out the tree tops inside the pencilled on circle, then inserted my circle framelit below them and die cut the rest of the shaker window.  

I adhered a bit of Window Sheet behind my window.  Then, I used the new Foam Adhesive strips (love these!!!), added some sequins and glitter before adhering the window layer to the base, and my shaker was quickly and easily done!



Finished the card with some cute red bird die cuts, a greeting (from Peaceful Pines), a bit of the new burlap ribbon, and a star from the Metallic Enamel Shapes.

Here's the inside:




If you haven't gotten your Thoughtful Branches Bundle yet, be sure to click here to head over to my online store soon to get yours before they are gone!  

Thanks so much for visiting my blog!

- Michelle

No comments: