Saturday, August 20, 2016

Thoughtful Branches Class Samples

Hi!  Happy Saturday!  Popping in today to share a few samples for the upcoming Thoughtful Branches class, which will be next Sunday, August 28th, from 1:30 to 3:30pm.  I've been seeing so many wonderful ideas with this set, and been having fun coming up with my own ideas!  It was hard to settle on just four projects for the class, but I finally did!

Here's a special gift box, made extra special with copper embossing on the box and tag:


For the cards, I fell in love with this sunflower I saw on Connie Collins blog (love the poinsettia she created, too!), and the gift bag she created with it inspired this card:


And, here's my take on the pumpkin cards that are being made with Thoughtful Branches (not positive who started it, but the first one I saw and pinned is by Kim Jolley, and you can see her original post here.  I also love the Cinderella coach / gypsy wagon card she created, which you can see here):



Last but not least is an original design, which also features some stars created with a sneak peek item from the upcoming Holiday Catalog and actually the greeting is from a stamp set from the Holiday Catalog (so two sneak peeks!):



Hope you like these!  If you'd like more information about the class or to rsvp, please click here.

The Thoughtful Branches Bundle is only available until August 31, 2016, or while supplies last.  So, if you haven't purchased your Thoughtful Branches Bundle yet, you can order it online here, or you can purchase just the stamp set here.  (And, if you purchase from me, you can get my class either for free or half off!!!)  Please let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks so much for visiting my blog!

- Michelle


No comments: