Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Halloween Tricks and Treats Class: Spooky Starry Sky Spinner Card

Just a quick post today -- has been a crazy-busy week so far, and it's starting to catch up with me!  Did want to pop in and share this spinner card, though, that will be one of the cards we are creating in my class this Sunday:


The night sky is created with the star swirl image from the Star of Light stamp set (not just for Christmas!), heat embossed with Copper Embossing Powder.  The other images are from the Spooky Fun Stamp Set, die cut with the Halloween Scenes Edgelits, except for the greeting, which is stamped on a piece of Sweet Sugarplum card stock and cut with the Duet Banner Punch.  The spinner part of the card is created using the Sliding Star Framelits

I'll be prepping kits for Sunday's class very shortly, so if you'd like me to prep a kit for you, please let me know as soon as possible!  Hope you can join the fun!

Thanks for visiting my blog!

- Michelle

No comments: