Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Holiday Catalog Open House Make and Takes

Hi, everyone!  Hope your week is off to a great start!  We're getting back into the swing of things after a nice long weekend.  I was able to get a fair amount of cardmaking done, so have lots to share with you!  Thought I'd start off with the sample cards for make and take projects at my Holiday Catalog Open House coming up this Sunday!

The first one is a note card done in what I would call "Coloring Book Style," using the new Paisleys & Posies stamp set (and hard to tell from the photo, but the posie next to the greeting is die cut with the coordinating Paisley Framelits Dies, available in a cost-saving bundle with the stamp set here):


While I think it looks quite elegant as is, I also think it would be fun to color in this design!  Maybe some pretty autumn colors?

The second make and take is a 3 x 3" card, which shows off a bit of four different new products -- that's a lot in one little card, right?  


The new products used on this card are the Candy Cane Lane Designer Series Paper, the Copper Foil Sheets, the Cookie Cutter Christmas Stamp Set, and the Cookie Cutter Builder Punch.  While I chose to use Rudolf on my card, there are four other adorable characters you can choose to create instead for your card!

I also tried dressing up the card with a few stars from the Starlight Thinlits Dies.  What do you think?



I'm also planning to have a bonus make and take for those who bring a friend not already on my email list or who place an order.  That will be this tag (copied with a few modifications from the tag on the cover of the new Holiday Catalog:


The tag is made using the Greetings from Santa Bundle and has a mini jingle bell on Santa's cap.

Hope you can join me for some stamping fun on Sunday!  You can find more information in the Upcoming Classes section of my blog or by clicking here.


Thanks so much for stopping by!

- Michelle

No comments: