Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Sweet Pumpkin Jar Treat Holders and Clearance Rack Deals!

Thanks to everyone who came to the Holiday Catalog Open House this weekend!  It was great fun to have some stamping time with you!  If you weren't able to make it, I hope you'll be able to join me again soon (you can check out my class schedule here).

I prepared a little surprise for those who attended the Open House.  These cute little treat holders, made with the Jar of Love Photopolymer Bundle, Jar of Haunts Stamp Set, and Hardwood Stamp. The idea for these came from BJ Peters, who has an excellent, easy-to-follow tutorial for these on her blog here.

Here's how mine turned out:





Also, Stampin' Up! has restocked the Clearance Rack with lots of fabulous products at equally fabulous prices!  Things are selling out quickly, though, so you'll want to head right on over to my online store and get your favorites before it's too late!

Thanks for visiting my blog!

- Michelle

No comments: