Friday, November 18, 2016

Fabulous Friends Friday!

Happy Friday!!!  I have a few projects to share with you today from a couple of fabulous friends!

First is this gorgeous birthday card I received from Judy-Ann:


And, she gave me a gift in this perfectly coordinating box:




Beautiful, right?!  Judy-Ann created these using supplies from the Chalk It Up to Love Paper Pumpkin Refill kit, which is still available while supplies last!

The next project is this festive treat box I received from Margery:



She made it using the Baker's Box Thinlits, Candy Cane Lane Designer Series Paper, and Cable Knit Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.  Such a wonderful way to give some Christmas goodies!!!

So grateful to have such creative friends in my life!

Thanks so much for visiting my blog!!!

- Michelle



No comments: