Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Red, White, and Blue . . .

Hi, everyone!  Since this is a big decision day here in the U.S., I thought it would be appropriate to share a patriotic-colored project!  This is actually one I created this summer as part of a pre-Fourth of July swap with my friend Marlene, just haven't had a chance to share yet!

So, here it is:




I wrapped the cookie box with a piece of Real Red designer paper from the Brights Designer Series Paper Stack.  Then, I tied a piece of the Real Red Stitched Satin Ribbon around that.  The tag is made from a piece of Pool Party, cut with one of the Stars Framelits Dies and stamped with an image from the You're So Sweet Stamp Set.  I created the heart and butterfly pieces using dies from the Sunshine Wishes Thinlets.  I attached the tag, and a bit of Whisper White Pom Pom Trim, to the red ribbon with a piece of Whisper White Thick Baker's Twine.

Thought that was a fun way to dress up some goodies!  Definitely something that could easily be adapted for other occasions as well!

Thanks for visiting my blog!

- Michelle

No comments: