Thursday, December 15, 2016

Merry Banners

Hi!  Hope all is well for you!  It's a rainy day here in California, so a perfect day to be inside and crafting!!!  I've been working on treat boxes and a few cards today . . . hoping to get a few more done tonight.  But, wanted to pop in and share some banners I've created!  This first one is CASED from Nancy Amato, and you can see her original project, along with instructions, in this blog post.  Here's how my banner turned out:



Like Nancy, I used the Candy Cane Lane Designer Paper, Cookie Cutter Christmas Bundle, and Letters for You Bundle to create the banner.  In this close up, you can see that one change I made was using a Crumb Cake scallop circle, cut with Layering Circles Framelits (available at a discount until Jan. 3rd, 2017, as part of the Year- End Closeouts!), layered under a circle cut with the Stitched Shapes Framelits behind my letters:


I had so much fun making the first banner, I decided to create another one!  For this one, I decided to use the Snow Place Stamp Set and coordinating Snow Friends Framelits dies, along with the Season of Cheer Designer Paper (retired): 



The Letters for You Bundle was so much fun to use to create these!  I'm looking forward to making more banners with it in the new year (for Valentine's, Easter, etc....)!

Thanks for visiting my blog!

- Michelle

P.S.  In addition to the Layering Circles Framelits, don't forget there are lots of other great products in the Year-End Closeouts!  You can see them all here (until Jan. 3rd, 2017, or while supplies last).


No comments: