Saturday, December 3, 2016

Sweet Joy Gingerbread Pop-Up Card

Happy Saturday!  Back in August, my amazingly-talented friend Jana taught us how to make pop-up cards at one of our SUper Friends gatherings (if you'd like to learn how, here's an excellent video tutorial by Dawn Griffith: Dawns Video links #4), and I used what I'd learned to create this card:





Supplies:
Stamps:  Cookie Cutter Christmas, Letters for You
Paper:  Crumb Cake, Real Red, and Whisper White Cardstock, and Candy Cane Lane Designer Series Paper
Ink:  Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, and Real Red
Accessories:  Layering Circles Framelits, Cupcake Cutout Framelits, Cookie Cutter Punch, Lots of Labels Framelits, Large Letters Framelits

Don't miss out! The Layering Circles Framelits are currently available at a discount as part of the Year-End Closeouts!!!  You can see more of the Year End Closeouts in my online store here.



Thanks so much for visiting my blog!

- Michelle




No comments: