Friday, January 13, 2017

Fabulous Friends Friday: Flashback to Christmas!

Happy Friday!  For today's Fabulous Friends Friday, I thought I'd share a sampling of some of the amazing hand crafted holiday creations I received from my crafty friends last month!   

This adorable "nutty or nice?" Mrs. Claus Curvy Keepsake Favor Box came from my friend Joyce:


Connie M. created this serene sleigh scene with the Santa's Sleigh Thinlits and a star from the Starlight Thinlits Dies:


 This elegant card in Navy and Copper was created by Judy-Ann with the Greetings from Santa stamp set:


Diana created this stunning Joyful Christmas card with the "double-time" stamping technique:


This card, featuring the deer ornament from the Merry Tags Thinlits Dies, came from Anu in Finland:

Linda made her beautiful card using the November 2016 Paper Pumpkin kit:


And, Julie used the supplies from her Paper Pumpkin kit to create an alternate design:



If you would like to learn more about Paper Pumpkin or sign up, be sure to click here to go to my Paper Pumpkin website!

Love all these creations!  Thanks so much for them!

And, thank you for visiting my blog!!!

- Michelle

No comments: