Thursday, February 16, 2017

A Belated Valentine's Treat Post!

Hi, everyone!  Happy Belated Valentine's Day!!  Sorry to be quiet for a couple weeks there!!!  Life has been incredibly busy, but good.  I have lots of projects to share with you -- including some from another recent swap with my friend Marlene!  In fact, the project I have to share with you today is a project I created for that swap.  I found this fun bag of English Butter Fudge at a local grocery store, and decided to create a "belly band" and matching tag to go with it for Marlene.  Here's how that turned out:





A little hard to tell from the photos, but that's a strip of Watermelon Wonder wrapped around the box, and some of the yummy Watermelon Wonder Striped Ribbon tied around that.  For the tag, I started with a heart cut with the Sweet & Sassy Framelits, then added some flowers and leaves cut with the Stylish Stems Framelits Dies out of Pacific Point card stock, to match the design on the packaging.  I also used those dies and the coordinating Special Reason stamp set (available in a bundle and save 10% with the dies!) to add the greeting element to the back. I love the versatility of the Special Reason bundle!!!

Thanks so much for visiting my blog!

- Michelle



No comments: