Monday, February 20, 2017

Sale-a-Bration Pretty Pocket Card Kit

Happy Monday!  It's raining buckets here! The boys and I decided to brave the rain and hike at one of our favorite local parks, and we were rewarded with getting to see lots of natural beauty and wildlife including 3 deer and more than 30 turkeys (all in one spot!)  





We also managed to get thoroughly soaked.  We were very grateful to be able to come home to a warm house and change into clean, dry clothes.  And, I'm looking forward to a bit of time to get some stamping done, especially since I have a couple of card swaps to finish.  However, before I get to that, wanted to pop in here and share some cards!

These are some bright, happy cards I created using the Pretty Pocket Card Kit, which is an exclusive Sale-a-Bration item (3 more of those are coming very soon, too -- stay tuned for more info about that)!  When I created the card kit, it was so fun and easy, I decided to just make the cards following the instructions.  Here are how mine turned out:





I've seen lots of cute alternates with this kit on Pinterest as well, and especially love how the kit coordinates with the Swirly Bird set from the 2016-17 annual catalog -- here's a link to a beautiful example of that.

No comments: