Friday, April 7, 2017

Fabulous Friends Friday: SUper Friends Samplers Complete and Fun Rainy Day Surprises!

Happy Friday!!!  A couple Fridays ago, I showed you the 3x3s created by my SUper Friends demonstrator group.  Well, I finally had a chance to get those into their frames, so have the finished project to show you today:





I used Sweet Sugarplum envelope paper layered under a sheet from the Fabulous Foil Acetate for the sampler backgrounds.  The one on top uses the polka dots, while the bottom has the scalloped pattern.  Which do you like better?

Today was a fun mail day as well . . . a sweet friend dropped off a good luck present, complete with homemade card! . . . and underneath that are some swap cards that arrived and a box from my friend Marlene!  Lots of papercrafting goodness!!!  Oh Happy Day!  :)



Wishing you lots of papercrafting goodness this weekend as well!

Thanks for visiting!

- Michelle

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmm...I like them both, Michelle, but I'm partial to polka dots so I have to say the first sampler. Doubling the background paper is a cool touch! I also like the depth of the frame. Gives it a bit of pizzazz. Everyone did a fine job on their 3 x 3's. Lucky you to have received so many nice papercrafted goodies at the same time!
Hugs,
Connie S