Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Eastern Palace In Color Cards

Posts two days in a row -- shocking, right?!  :)  Today I (finally!) have some cards to share with you that I created using a few of the new 2017-2019 In Colors, along with the Eastern Beauty Bundle (which includes the Eastern Beauty Photopolymer Stamp Set and Eastern Medallion Thinlits Dies) and coordinating Eastern Gold Vinyl Stickers





These cards were inspired by this beautiful card by Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Member Jessica Winter.  I followed Jessica's instructions to create the flowers, though for my color combination, I used Powder Pink, Berry Burst, and Lemon-Lime Twist.  I also added Glitter Enamel Dots in my flower centers and randomly scattered on the bottom two cards.  The ribbon on my cards is Berry Burst Finely Woven Ribbon (and I did the faux ruching technique on it).

Thanks so much for visiting my blog!

- Michelle



No comments: