Monday, July 31, 2017

A Lovely Little Daisy Wreath

Happy Monday!  First, an important announcement -- it's the last day of Stampin' Up!'s Bonus Days!
For each $50 in merchandise you purchase in July, you'll get a $5 code to redeem in August!  You can see more details about this great offer here.  And, if you've ever considered joining me as a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, it's Christmas in July . . . you can find out what that means by clicking here or contacting me for more information!  Be sure to take advantage of these great deals before it's too late!!!

Today I have a fun wreath to share with you that I created using the 2017-2019 In Colorsthe Daisy Delight Bundle, and Paper Pumpkin (April 2016 Lovely Little Wreath kit is the base for these wreaths)!  I actually made two of these wreaths -- one for my most recent swap with Marlene and another to be the door prize at my New Catalog Open House this Sunday!  








The ribbon is the Berry Burst 1/2" Finely Woven Ribbon.  The daisy centers were stamped with a combination of Daffodil Delight and Peekaboo Peach.

Thanks so much for visiting my blog!  For more information about this Sunday's Open House and other upcoming events, please click here or leave me a comment!

- Michelle

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is the door prize!?! I admired it when I saw it at your house recently, so I'm gonna try my hardest to attend on Sunday! Maybe I'll get lucky and bring it home with me! ;o)
Connie S