Thursday, July 27, 2017

Throwback Thursday: Hats off to Grads and Heros!

Hi!  Happy Thursday!  Hope you are having a great day!   Thought I'd do a throwback to end of last school year today, as the start of the next one is definitely on my mind!  

Here's a special graduation card I had fun creating with the Large Numbers Framelits Dies:


I used Silver Glimmer Paper for sparkle behind the cut out numbers and there's also a Silver Foil Sheet layer on top of the card base.

The next card is a thank you I created for one of my co-workers at school who is truly a super hero!  I used the now-retired Everyday Hero stamp set on this, as well as the still current Thoughtful Banners set, coordinating Duet Banner Punch and Best Badge Punch, and some Fabulous Foil Acetate:








Hope you enjoyed these creations!

Thanks for visiting my blog!!!
-Michelle

P.S.  Don't forget, it's Stampin' Up! Bonus Days this month -- for each $50 in merchandise you purchase in July, you'll get a $5 code to redeem in August!  You can see more details about this great offer here.  And, if you've ever considered joining me as a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, it's Christmas in July . . . you can find out what that means by clicking here or contacting me for more information!  Be sure to take advantage of these great deals before it's too late!!!

No comments: