Saturday, October 14, 2017

Paper Pumpkin Sprinkled With Love -- Part 2

Hi!  Here are some more alternate cards I created with the May 2017 Sprinkled With Love kit this summer.  These were inspired by some great ideas I'd seen on Pinterest for alternative projects (here's the link to my board for this kit, if you'd like to check that out).

These card were mini donuts, created using Circle Framelits and one of the flower dies from the Eclectic Layers Thinlits:









The next cards have donut piles inspired by Rachel Tessman's creations in this post and this card by the crafty yogi:


I decided to CASE this card by Monika Davis


Then, I created some variations on that theme:





And, finally, decided to create a card with a bunch of the hearts and a few sweet little flowers (created with the little flower on the Tree Builder Punch, and shaped with a stylus pressed in the center, before adding a pearl to the center):



Hope you enjoyed these!  Thanks so much for visiting my blog!

- Michelle

No comments: