Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Paper Pumpkin Sprinkled With Love Projects -- Part 1

Hi!   I've got Paper Pumpkin on the brain today because it is the 10th and that is the last day to sign up for this month's kit!  (So, if you haven't done that yet, be sure to head over to www.paperpumpkin.com and do that!  You won't want to miss out on this month's kit, which promises to be filled with projects for Christmas giving!)  Anyway, I came across some cards I created with the May 2017 Sprinkled With Love kit this summer and thought it's about time I share those!   

These first sets of cards are created following the directions that came with the kit, with only a slight variation here and there:












However, I had seen lots of great ideas on Pinterest for alternative projects (here's the link to my board for this kit!), so decided to try some of those out!  The next two cards were inspired by these cards by Cathy Caines.  I used Circle Thinlits to create the donut, with pieces from the kit for the icing, and the Happy Birthday Thinlits Die for the greeting:



I had so much fun with these, I ended up making lots more cards.  Here's a sneak peek at my box filled with all I created:

Stay tuned for more photos of my alternate cards, coming soon!

- Michelle

No comments: