Thursday, November 23, 2017

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving!  Hope you are having a wonderful day!  One of the things that I'm so thankful for is my amazing stamping friends -- one of my favorite parts of being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator is the opportunity it has given me to meet and share creative ideas and fun times crafting with some really fantastic people!!!  

I do have some cards to share today, too!   First are a couple cards I made using the Eclipse Letter Technique and the Large Letters Framelits Dies.  The background is stamped with the Painted Harvest Stamp Set along with Kim Jolley's Not Your Mother's Shaving Cream Technique:




The "Thanks" and "Sending You" are from the Lovely Inside and Out Bundle.

I also wanted to share this gorgeous card from my amazingly talented friend Marlene Caravello, made with the Gourd Goodness stamp set and a beautiful watercolor technique:



The frame is from the Card Front Builder Dies (also available in the Carols of Christmas Bundle).  Here's the card with the perfectly coordinating envelope, featuring a design from the Painted Autumn Designer Series Paper (apologies about the blurry photo):


Here's the inside of the card, and front of the envelope:


And, this card is actually an easel card:




Hope you enjoyed these!  Thanks so much for visiting my blog!!!

- Michelle

No comments: