Saturday, November 25, 2017

"Tie Dye" Card CASE

Hi!  Hope your weekend is off to a great start!  Quick post to share a couple of cards today that I made after seeing this beautiful card on Elizabeth Price's blog.  I love the "Tie Dye" background she created, and the layout of her card.  I used the same colors, but changed the layout, sentiment, flowers, and embellishments just a little bit:



Here's how I finished the inside:


And, here's another version I created with a Pink Pirouette card base instead:





Supplies Used:
Ink:  Pink Pirouette, Flirty Flamingo, Lemon Lime Twist, Pool Party, and Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper:  Watercolor Paper, Pink Pirouette, Lemon Lime Twist, Pool Party, and Whisper White Card Stock

Thanks so much for visiting my blog!

- Michelle

P.S.  There are only a couple days left of the Online Extravaganza!  Click here to check out the great deals in my online store.  Also, on Monday, Nov. 27th, those Online Extravaganza deals will be over, but you can get free shipping on all orders!



No comments: