Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Lots of Happy Cards!

At my Spring Card Class this Sunday, everyone will be able to make one of the cards from the Lots of Happy Card Kit.  I love this kit!  While I love the vellum leaves and pretty background papers, probably my favorite part of this kit is coloring the wonderful line art images.  I found that I didn't even need to use a Blender Pen -- I love the intensity and shading of just the watercolor pencils alone!  I've created at least one of each of the designs in the kit so far.  Here's how they've turned out:









The "thank you" and "happy birthday" on the smaller cards are greetings from the Southern Serenade Stamp Set.  I'm looking forward to making more of these and trying some other colors on the cards as well!

Which is your favorite of these designs?  Want to order your own kit?  You can do that in my online store here.  

Thanks so much for visiting my blog!

- Michelle



No comments: